Closing Ceremony of induction Course (1/2018) for staff Officers from DHPI , MOEE
7 December 2018
Closing Ceremony of induction course (1/2018) for staff officers from DHPI, MOEE was held on 7th December, 2018(9:00)am at Yeywa Hall, Pang Laung Traning Center, MOEE.
In this ceremony, Dr. Tun Naing, Deputy Minister for MOEE, Permanent Secretary U Tin Maung Oo, departmental heads, trainers and trainees were presented.
Firstly, Deputy Minister delivered an opening address that;
- It must be seen that screening on the aim of assignment today is measured by result based type,
- It is essential to be knowledge based good servants in order to move forward to result based type,
- The Good servant means not only royalty on the country and the citizens but also to be fulfilled with knowledge and wisdom,
- This course is the induction course for staff officers who have to implement projects and works of DHPI, receiving appointment letters by competition system ,
- The aim of this course is to know MOEE’s Policy and Aim, applied technical knowledge and technique, the experience and knowledge related to hydropower work, to understand the working condition and to enhance working ability in field,
- Trainees would be understand reasonably departmental works such as duties, functions and working conditions of branches and construction under DHPI, topography, geology, design, project cost calculation, quality control, construction , maintenance, and repair works that are required from the beginning of preliminary survey to operate and maintenance,
- As trainer has taught working sequence in working field and trainers have learned interestingly based on desire to know,H.E. believes that the trainners were understand the working sequence within 5 weeks of training time,
- H.E. wants to urge the experience getting from this training be effectively applied. Furthermore to study more and more the technical knowledge that should be.
And then, Deputy Minister gave awards to outstanding trainees respectively, Permanent Secretary gave honorable recorded forms to trainers and certificates to trainees.
After that, Deputy Minister took photo together with departmental heads, trainers and (30) trainees.