The Responsibilities of Material Planning Department
The Responsibilities of Material Planning Department (Nay Pyi Taw)
- Admin Section
- Organizing chart of staffs (Tree Diagram).
- Registering and Keeping the Civil Service Card.
- Preparing and reporting the staff list.
- Salary and Allowance.
- Conduct the financial matters.
- Foreign Purchase Section
- Signing the contracts according to the permission of Management Committee of MOEE.
- Signing the contracts according to the permission of Purchasing Committee.
- Sending Contracts in advance to reception section and acception section.
- Negotiating to receive material completely.
- Submitting to MOEE to organize Inspection Team.
- Submitting to the Management Committee of MOEE to confirm the record after inspection the quality.
- Conduct the Payment and liquidation.
Local Purchase Section
- Providing to get permission of Budget Allocation for each financial year to buy the necessary office equipments for Head Offices, Substations, Transmission Line Offices and Projects.
- Preparing to sign the contracts by getting the permission of Management Committee of MOEE in accordance with rules and regulations for permission of proposal Tender to buy materials according to Budget allowance.
- Conduct for payment after receiving materials.
- To distribute the receiving materials to concerned branch by permission of Director General.
- Inspection of Indent for Stores.
- To carry out clearance process of Customs and Myanma Port Authority in order to pay taxes for foreign materials.
- To inspect and pay for Transportation Charges of receiving materials to related places of Projects.
- Receipt of the demand.
- Submit to offer for tender.
- Offer for tender (Local Currency / Foreign Currency).
- Accepting Tender Proposal.
- Send technical proposal for tender to Engineering Department for technical checking.
- According to the comments of Engineering Department on technical proposal for tender by inviting technically success companies and then opening and recording the price of Tender.
- Submit to Tender Committee for selection.
- Submit to Executive Committee of MOEE and transferring to Foreign Purchase Section for signing contract in accordance with permission of Executive Committee of MOEE and then carrying out to give back the Bid Bonds to the companies that did not pass Tender.
Project Materials Section
- Registration of purchase orders, contract and administration the progression of them.
- Applying Import license for permission of Imported Materials which purchase from abroad.
- Applying draw back license and resending by used imported materials to related foreign countries for projects.
- Administration of the store for issuing projects materials and Transportation.
The Responsibilities of Material Planning Department (Yangon)
1. Conducting shipping documents.
2. Transportation after paying custom duty and commercial tax.
3. Extracting by paying port Charges.
4. After using project materials imported, resent relevant Foreign Country (Return & Repair) or draw back.
5. Clearing goods received to post and air post.
1. Transportation for good received.
2. Transportation by cars of department.
3. Transportation by Myanmar Railways.
4. Transportation by hiring out cars.
1. Receipt Goods that have checked according to P.O and Contract.
2. Transferring to Storage Section.
3. Project Materials are directly transferred to relevant project.
4. Compilation monthly/yearly-book(annual)
1. Entitle and maintain bin card.
2. Retaining goods in store.
3. Denote the location of goods.
4. Issuing goods with form 25(B).
5. Protection against fire hazard.
8. Checking the materials list and practical residue.
9. Writing monthly and annual out.
1. Inspection the Indents and picking up residue. (the remaining of materials)
2. Requisite form (Form.25.A) is written and issuing the goods to the relevant representatives.
3. Retaining the contracts.
4. Recording the goods receipt.