Duties and Responsibilities of Distribution Department
Distribution Department shall:
- Perform the tasks systematically related to negotiation to get sufficient electrical power supply with transmission system operator in order to distribute the qualified/efficient electrical power continuously and to monitor the substations and distribution lines within the electrical system/network;
- Perform the task related to testing the existing substations, overhead lines and transformers, regular monitoring, maintenance and extension as necessary/required;
- Perform the task related to the reduction of the electrical losses;
- Perform the task related to acquiring the electrical power from alternated power supply under the exceptional condition;
- Perform the task systematically related to establishing the monitoring system/load control center by using the advanced information technology;
- Develop the systematic plan in advance to make sure to recover the electrical power if there are unexpected circumstances of electrical power break down.