Duties and Responsibilities of Finance Department
The Finance Department shall be responsible for,
- Draw and summit the annual budget plan of the Corporation.
- Data Entry and Record the daily income and expenditure.
- Draw and summit the monthly and annually Accounting Report.
- Controlling the income and expenditure.
- Managing to improve the income of the Corporation.
- Supervising not to wastage income of Corporation.
- Carrying out the payments for the financial rights of Board of Directors, Chief Executive Officer and Service Personnel.
- In accordance with the Myanmar Accounting Standard as well as International Accounting Standard, making effort to maintain the financial accounts of the Corporation.
- Trying necessary financial management with the purpose of the Corporation to be successful, according to market Economy.
- Managing financial matters of local and foreign procurements.
- Managing the expenditures of the Corporation to be in accordance with the financial rules.
- Based on the financial statement of the Corporation, Managing for analyzing of investments, revolving funds and other funds.
- Managing the Accounts and work of the Corporation to be auditable.
- Managing to propose changing the electricity tariff by analyzing income and expenditure of the Corporation.